As always, it features the classic Bayern colours – Red and White. The Bayern and Adidas logos can be seen, along with their main sponsor, T-Mobile. On the back, you can see the club’s motto – ‘Mia San Mia’ meaning ‘We Are Who We Are’.
Thomas Müller, David Alaba, Manuel Neuer & Co. presented the new FC Bayern Munich home kit in a photo gallery on the club’s official website.
The kit will be debuted in Bayern’s DFB Pokal semifinal against Eintracht Frankfurt tonight. You can get the new shirts here.
- AC Milan eye double swoop for RB Leipzig duo Alexander Sorloth and Marcel Sabiter
- Haaland at the double to keep pressure on top four
- Schalke fall after 30 years in the Bundesliga
- Top German clubs come together to take a stand against new proposed ESL
- Are Hansi Flick’s Bayern Munich just a one-season wonder?